From Farnborough’s B&Q
- Coming from the Sulzers Roundabout with B & Q on the corner you take the exit to the A327 to Southwood, Fleet and Cove.
- At the next roundabout carry straight on along the A327 to Fleet and Cove with the airfield on your left.
- At the next roundabout called Ively Roundabout take the turning signposted to the ‘Technology Park Cody Gate’.
- At the next set of two roundabouts go straight over the first and take the second right at the next signposted to Fleet and Aldershot A323.
- At the next roundabout take the first turning signposted to Fleet and Aldershot A323.
- At the next and final roundabout take the first turning saying ‘dead end’. Follow this road to the end when you will see our signs to Run-About.